- Get a stable footing thanks to enormously slip-resistant rubber outer soles.
- Also available in women’s sizes.
- Good fit thanks to BOA® Fit System.
- Light and flexible shoe with a robust, textile upper that has been tested for your day-to-day as a tradesperson.
- Mix and match your shoes with workwear from MASCOT® CUSTOMIZED in matching colours.
- Shock-absorbing insoles and midsoles of TPU which make the shoes comfortable to wear all through the working day.
ESD approved to EN 61340-4-3: 2002. The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot. Insoles are removable. Opens and fastens with BOA®, which consists of a rotational dial, laces and guides. Uppers made of durable fabric. The sole is oil and petrol resistant. Sole made of rubber with extreme slip resistance. Nail protection of special textile material. Shock-absorbing, soft and flexible insole. Composite toe cap. Carbon fibre toe cap. Suitable for working on the knees. The outer material is breathable and easily leads heat and moisture away from the foot. Midsole of TPU.