- The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- The flexible and light MASCOLAYER® textile nail protection guarantees optimum protection and excellent walking comfort.
- Shock-absorbing, light and flexible insole.
- Midsole of Phylon that gives the shoes a comfortable elastic comfort, and outer sole in rubber.
- The sole is oil and petrol resistant.
- The weight of the footwear is among the lowest on the market.
- ESD approved to EN IEC 61340-4-3: 2018 + EN 61340-5-1: 2016.
Main material/upper material
Social and environmental responsibility
Raw materials and processing
- The product is covered by REACH
- Produced in Cambodia by MASCOT’s audited partners for more than 5 years
Transport and packaging
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- The product packaging is made from or contains recycled materials
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials